Omg, sucky day. Zzzz... Im going to die on monday i guess. I must really stop betting soccer for the time being. Fucking unlucky today, im nt going to say what happened here, if you're interested then come ask me. Sometimes i keep comparing peoples' parents with mine. Not saying my parents are not good but they are like more strict and they dont allow many things. Quite a few things i always wanted to do, but my parents just wont let me do it -.- I dont know why, hopefully someday they will wake up and be less strict =/
And i have to pack my room by tmr because im going to repaint my room and change all the things. Damn sian now. I dont feel like clearing up my room cos im just too lazy. No mood to pack also la... like boring only pack up room -.-